Trinity Health Ministries offer a comprehensive benefits package to their colleagues made up of a wide array of programs. My Benefits Portfolio includes the following major components:
- My Health & Welfare: Your core set of benefits includes medical, dental, life and disability coverage. This comprehensive and flexible program also allows for the optional purchase of additional benefits based on your individual needs
- My Retirement Program: The Trinity Health Retirement Program provides you with valuable resources to prepare you for retirement. The Program consists of the Pension Plan, the 403(b)/401(k) Retirement Savings Plan and Social Security.
- My Self Service (where available): Participating Trinity Health Ministries now offer a secure and convenient way for you access your paycheck and update your personal demographic information online.
- My Discounts: Trinity Health has partnered with several national corporations to offer product/service discounts to our colleagues. There may also be local discounts available to some Trinity Health Ministries. National discount programs are offered through companies such as Ford Motor Company, and Quicken Loans.
- My Service Providers: Many of our benefit providers offer colleague self-service resources via the Internet. These resources allow you to access information about claims, accounts or other benefit information. The providers offering these resources include: Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Delta Dental, Medco Health and others.
- Live Your Whole Life: Providing you with health, productivity and well-being resources designed to help you Live Your Whole Life.
Access your benefit information anywhere, anytime with the MyBenefits mobile site. Just type in http://mybenefits.trinity-health.org/ from your smart phone.
LYWL Meaningful Choice Activity Guides
1095 Tax Form
Glossary of Health Coverage and Medical Terms
Plus One Benefits